Arriving Late to the Meme Party: Musical Baton
Total volume of music on my computer
2 GB. Seriously folks. That's not a typo. There's no missing zeros.
The last CD I bought
Gwen Stefani: Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Too bad I've already grown tired of it.
Song playing right now
The Darkness: Friday Night I still love this song.
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
I tend to get stuck on albums as opposed to specific songs but here's a quick list.
- Come on Eileen by Save Ferris
- Long Time Gone by the Dixie Chicks
- Pretty much anything off the Hopes and Fears album by Keane.
- John Mayer and '83 It just speaks to me.
- I Got the Feelin' by James Brown It's been in my head ever since I watched that episode of the Cosby Show.
Passing the baton on to...
Yeah, here's the problem with showing up late. Too many people have already done it. Now don't I just look anti-social...